EgyWatch – IPTV
|Package name||EgyWatch – IPTV|
|Requirements||6.0 and up|
How to install EgyWatch - IPTV?
If you want to install apps from sources other than the Play Store, you’ll need to enable “Unknown Sources” on your Android device. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap Security or Applications (varies with device).
3. Select Unknown Sources to allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
4. When prompted, tap OK to confirm.
1. Tap the downloaded EgyWatch - IPTV APK file.
2. Touch install.
3. Follow the steps on the screen.
Notes before continuing
As you know, MOD means editing APK files. As a result, the MOD APK files will not match the version available on the Google Play Store.
That's why Play Protect now warns you every time you want to install MOD APK.
So the best way is to turn off Play Protect completely and never mind it if you want to install and use the MOD APK.
1. If you need to find any MOD APK of your favorite games or apps
Search in your browser: Game/App MOD APK + androidhackers.io
- Example: Free Fire mod apk + androidhackers.io
2. You can also find answers to your questions on the About Us page