Rather than exerting efforts over producing an album, all that you need for such an endeavor is the GarageBand Android App. You can download the GarageBand app for free from the download button below. It has a lot of sophisticated features that mirror the high-end priced Logic Pro X, DAW (digital audio workstation). It has a creation system for music and podcast. That enables its users to create several tracks with pre-made loops, pre-made MIDI keyboards, and diverse instrumental effects.
Also, this app has a great setup and user interface, and it can also be said to boast of smart controls. These controls help in highlighting the parameters that are most effective for tweaking sounds. Virtually all the instruments needed for music are present on this app. The user can also partake in piano and guitar lessons.
- Audio recording: GarageBand Android can record multiple tracks of audio as a music sequencer and a DAW. With GarageBand, a user can record at an audio resolution of both 16-bit and 24-bit. The user of this app can also enhance, with diverse effects, the audio tracks as a result of the audio filters present in the app. Some of these effects include echo, reverb, and more.
- Software instruments: This app offers a vast selection of realistic, virtual, and sampled instruments and synthesizers that are modeled on software. You can utilize these instruments in the creation of original compositions or the playing of live music.
- 3d Touch: You can use it to play keyboard sounds alongside aftertouch that is polyphonic.
- Audio loops: There is an extensive and vast array of audio loops that are pre-made on this app from which a user can choose. All loops that are available on GarageBand have an option for effects and edit.
- Midi editing: GarageBand android app can import MIDI files, and it offers to edit in notation style or piano roll. As a result of the fact that GarageBand complies with the standard of MIDI, multiple aspects of recorded notes can be edited. These aspects include velocity, pitch, and duration.
- Audio unit extensions: This feature enables users to record performances directly into this app from music that is third-party.
How to download and install GarageBand on Android
The apk file is very easy to install:
- Just click the download button
- Wait until the file is downloaded then open it
- Install GarageBand apk file on your Android device
- Follow the instructions inside
- Start and Enjoy the App
Make sure you checked the box for – ‘Allow installs from other sources than the Play Store’ in your settings