You may not access or use the AndroidHackers Site to do any of the following:
- collect, harvest, mine or engage in any other activity to obtain e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal information or any other information about others;
- remove from any Materials posted on the AndroidHackers Site or falsely add to any Materials uploaded to the AndroidHackers Site, any copyright, trademark or other legal or proprietary rights notices, author attributions or other information such as origin or source of such Materials;
- access or attempt to access any Materials on the AndroidHackers Site that you are not authorized to access or any Materials through any means not intentionally made available through the AndroidHackers Site;
- use any Materials posted on the AndroidHackers Site in any manner that violates or infringes any rights (including any intellectual property rights) of any other person;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the AndroidHackers Site, or any services, Materials, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the AndroidHackers Site or any linked sites;
- transmit unsolicited or bulk communications to any AndroidHackers account holder or use the AndroidHackers Site as a return address for unsolicited commercial mail originating elsewhere;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- download any Third Party Materials posted on the AndroidHackers Site that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in such manner;
- disrupt, interfere or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the AndroidHackers Site, any Materials or services accessible through the AndroidHackers Site;
- breach any license terms, guidelines or other codes of conduct applicable to a particular Material or service accessible through the AndroidHackers Site;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations related to the access to or use of the AndroidHackers Site, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- post or otherwise submit any topic, name, Material or information that is child pornography, defamatory, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lascivious, lewd, obscene, profane, racist, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable;
- prepare, compile, use, download or otherwise copy any AndroidHackers Site user directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof, or transmit, provide or otherwise distribute (whether or not for a fee) such directory or information to any third party;
- violate the rights of AndroidHackers or any third party (including other users’ rights) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another; or
- use any AndroidHackers domain name as a pseudonymous return e-mail address;
- gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from AndroidHackers and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
Compliance with Law
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your online conduct and Your Materials and all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country where you reside (or the country of which you are a national).
Modification and Termination
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to or use of the AndroidHackers Site or any Materials, services, or sites, available on or accessible through the AndroidHackers Site (including your account (if any) or any portion of your account (including your password)), and remove and delete any of Your Materials or any links to Your Sites or Your Services within the AndroidHackers Site, for any reason or no reason. AndroidHackers may also in its sole discretion and at any time modify or discontinue providing, temporarily or permanently, the AndroidHackers Site or any Materials, services, or sites, available on or accessible through the AndroidHackers Site, or any parts of the foregoing, with or without notice.
You agree that AndroidHackers will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or termination of the AndroidHackers Site or any Materials, services, or sites, available on or accessible through the AndroidHackers Site, or removal or deletion of Your Materials or any links to Your Sites or Your Services within the AndroidHackers Site.
Copyrights and Copyright Agents
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the Material that you claim is infringing is located on the AndroidHackers Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows through email: email@example.com